Viewing results for "drupal"
I'm excited to announce a new position here at Redux for the role of a Drupal Architect.
Just what is a Drupal Architect?
- A contributor to the Drupal community through code or user assistance.
- A Drupal developer who has been exposed to business critical Drupal stacks.
- An architect assisting in the ongoing evolution of our Enterprise Drupal Stack.
- One who is willing to evangelize within the Drupal community.
This is a full time position based in our Portland, Oregon headquarters.
If you fit the role of a Drupal Architect please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How fast is Drupal on a Network Redux Enterprise Virtual Server? Our clients know. Now we'd like the industry to know.
We are opening up ten (10) slots for ten new client/companies to submit a request for a Drupal Optimized platform on our Enterprise Virtual Server platform. This is a first come first serve basis and the first year is free. You may use this for personal or non-profit or corporate purposes, no strings attached.
- Datacenter: Internap Seattle (SEF003)
- Carriers: (9) 10Gbps / MIRO
- Routing Platform: Juniper MX
- Switching Platform: Force10 C Series
- Hypervisor: Citrix XenServer Enterprise Edition
- Guest OS: Ubuntu 10 LTS
- Userland: Our own brew
- Dedicated Processor: (1) 2.8Ghz Xeon Core
- Dedicated Memory: 2048MB
- Dedicated SAS-15K SAN Storage: 24GB
And fully managed by our team of software engineers and system architects.
Ready to try one out at no cost for the first year? Send us your request to email@example.com and we'll take the first ten inquiries from those of you who are looking to enhance your drupal hosting experience.
UPDATE We've received a lot of interest, but were out of our 10 slots! You can still get the Drupal stack on our normal EVS plans by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org