Job Opening: Technical Project Manager (Portland)
Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Portland, Oregon
Type: Full Time
This full-time position is responsible for managing new and existing projects related to client deployments, installations and maintenance. The technical project manager will be engaged with both Managed web hosting clients and our team of system engineers, bridging the gap to ensure excellent levels of product quality and customer experience.
Given the technical nature of this position, those applying should have appropriate backgrounds in technical infrastructure related to web hosting, managed services, professional services, datacenter operations as it pertains to Project Management.
- Design and implement a project management life cycle that the organization will adhere to.
- Initiate, plan and monitor a client acquisition life cycle from completion of sale to ongoing maintenance of client account.
- Coordinate appropriate technical resources to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Interface with clients to ensure a focused line of communication during project life cycle.
- Monitoring health of active projects.
- Prepare and deliver internal (engineering) and external (client) reports.
4+ years of Technical Project Management experience.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com