+1-503-274-9905 or 800-756-6518
High Availability Enterprise Virtual Servers
If your online presence is your business, you want security in knowing your site will be available all the time.
Our enterprise virtual servers give you that peace of mind as they are built on a high-availability fully, redundant infrastructure.
Also, if your business is growing and you want your virtual servers resources to grow with you, our EVS plans let you do that in place. This means you are not paying more than you need to and when you are ready for a bigger server you don't need to migrate.
- High availability and system clustering are provided through advanced virtualization technologies and enterprise grade storage area networks.
- High availability allows your virtual servers to transfer and resume should a physical component in the cluster fail or require a maintenance window.
- N+1 or greater design across our infrastructure ensures that your virtual server will not be dependent on a single piece of hardware.
Let Network Redux Optimize Your Architecture
- Leverage our experience in a multitude of servers and network platforms for the highest level of efficiency and productivity.
- Your applications and current architecture will receive detailed analysis to help us specifically optimize core services and the underlying operating system.
- Engineering design assistance from application caching solutions to database schema analysis, is included in all our EVS packages.
- Ask us about our customized, optimized stacks, such as our Drupal Hosting platform which is geared for performance.
Building from Experience
- A decade worth of web and application hosting experience brings you a reliable, highly available hosting platform.
- Access to our team of highly trained engineers and developers helps ensure that all your needs are met and executed at the highest level.
- Focus on your business and leverage our expertise as an extension of your organization.
Moving from another host? Free migration services are included with all our plans. We will replicate your services on your new EVS, move all your files and databases, and configure all services for optimum performance.